In February 2009, Camino Real Regional Utility Authority was formed with approval by the State of New Mexico Department of Finance and Administration, State Board of Finance, State and Federal funding agents.
Our mission is to provide quality customer service, and to provide reliable and sustainable water supply and waste collection treatment.
To provide high quality service to our customers and support the border region community.
- Benefits Brochure
- NM Public Employees Retirement
- PERA Benefits Meeting October 22, 2014
- Domestic Partner Affidavit
- Domestic Partner Affidavit - TERMINATION
- Domestic Partner Documentation List
- CRRUA Employee Insurance Rates 2020-2021
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan Highlights - PPO Plan 2020-2021
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan Highlights - HDHP Plan 2020-2021
- Delta Dental Plan Highlights - 2020-2021
- VSP Vision Care Plan Highlights - 2020-2021